PRIVACY and GDPR
- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This privacy statement explains how we will treat your personal information.
B. Collection of personal data
Personal data of the following types may be collected, stored and used:
- Information regarding your device, including IP address, geographic location, type and version of the browser and operating system in use.
- Information regarding your visits to and uses of this site, including the page of origin (referral), duration of the visit, pages visited and navigation paths within the website.
- Information you provide when registering on our website, such as your email address.
- Information you provide to activate the subscription to our e-mails and / or newsletters, such as your name and e-mail address.
- Information you provide using the services of our website.
- Information generated during the use of our website, such as date and time, frequency as well as the circumstances of your use.
- Information you post on our website including your username, product images and their descriptions.
- Information relating to any communication sent by you through our website, including the content and metadata of such communications.
- Any other information or personal data you send us.
C. Use of personal data
The personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes indicated in this statement or in the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Management of our website and activities.
- Personalization of our website for the benefit of the user.
- User's authorization to use the services available on our website.
- Provision of services purchased through our website.
- Sending of reports, invoices and the collection of payments due by you.
- Sending e-mail notifications specifically requested by you.
- Sending of our newsletter via e-mail, if you requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive it).
- Maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud.
- Verification of compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through our private messaging service).
- Further uses.
D. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to each member of our corporate group (i.e. our subsidiaries, our parent company and each of its subsidiaries), if reasonably necessary for the purposes indicated in this statement.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent required by law.
- As part of ongoing or future legal procedures.
- In order to assert, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
- To the buyer of each of our companies or businesses.
We will not provide any of your information or personal data to third parties. Except for the cases listed for in this statement, .
E. Retention of personal data
- This Section defines our data retention policies and procedures, which have been formulated to help us ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of data and personal information.
- The personal information we process will be kept for a period not exceeding what is necessary for the intended purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent required by law;
- if we believe that these documents may be relevant for any ongoing or future legal procedure;
- in order to assert, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
We may occasionally update this information by publishing a new version on our website. We recommend that you periodically check this page to make sure you understand any changes made to the information. We may notify you of changes to this information by e-mail or through the private messaging system on our website.
G. Your rights
We may retain the personal data to the extent permitted by law.
You can request at any time that your personal data is not processed for marketing purposes at any time.
As regards the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, you will consent explicitly and in advance, or be given the opportunity to opt out.
H. Third party sites
Our site may include hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices adopted by these third parties.